Saturday, 28 July 2012

It's Snooze O'clock

Hello Friends, I hope you are all having a good weekend. I hope you are getting some crafting in? I'm having a crafting day with the Olympics on in the background. Anyway I've made a male card, not one of my favourites. I do like things to be girlie, but I was really pleased with the way it turned out. I've used another new die, Tim Holtz's 'Weathered Wood Clock die and as I didn't have the right colour for the design I coloured the paper using distress inks. So here it is.
Ingredients for Card
Fizzy Moon 'All About Him' Stamp
coloured with Promarkers
Papers are Papermania 'Bookprint and Portobello Road'
Tim Holtz Weathered Clock Die
Martha Stewart Punch
Nesties
Card Candi

I thought I would give this card to the boyfriend for his birthday as this is how he looks when he's not working and especially when sport is on the TV!  Have a great week ahead and lets hope the sun comes back, it's blooming dull here in Southend.

Hugs Debbie x

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Scrapbook Sisters - #92 clock or clocks
ATC's and Cards with Attitude - Anything Goes

8 comments:

sue - bearhouse said...

Fabulous card Debbie, I love the image and colours and the clock die looks brilliant

Sue

Purple mad Alison said...

That's a really cool card! You've got lots of elements that come together so well. Love the clock.
Thanks for joining us over on ATCs With Attitude.
Hugs Alison x

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Debbie, love the cute image and fantastic clock die.
Hope you are having a lovely weekend
Wendy xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous, I like the colours the clock and the image .
Kevin xx

coops said...

gorgeous card debs,i love the fab fizzy moon and great colours :D

xx coops xx

~@ngie~ said...

lol.. thats waht I should be doing... & I am once I've done me blog rounds LOL... great card darl :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Mau xx said...

What a super male card Debbie, I love the TH Die and the image is brilliant.
have a lovely Weekend, hope the Sun shines for you.
Hugs Mau XX

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Debbie, Love your blog:) This card is wonderful - a great man's card - the teddy image is coloured beautifully, Hugs, Teresa x

'Sweet'

Happy Sunday evening friends. I've spent the weekend creating and catching up on some creations I have had to make. Also I have opened...